American Craftsmen, Inc. is proud to announce that we are specializing in roofing. Our roofing division is experienced in providing our customer’s with fast, efficient, and professional roofing services, including replacement roofs, new roofs, and roof repairs. Updating your roof is an essential part of home maintenance especially if your roof is showing signs of wear and tear. It is important that your home’s roof is repaired or replaced before it becomes a more serious problem for your home.
- Curling Shingles
- This usually indicates that your shingles are part their life expectancy, and also allows for moisture and debris to get underneath your roof, compromising the integrity of your roof.
- Losing granules
- Loss of granules is another indication that your roofs life expectancy has expired and it is time to call your local roofing contractor, American Craftsmen Roofing, Inc. 215-795-0890 You may see these granules in your gutters, indicating your shingles are deteriorating and are in need of replacement.
- Missing Shingles
- Missing shingles in a large or small area can be a big problem for your home. Your roofing contractor can recommend whether or not it is time for a new roof or a repair can be done. Missing shingles often result in leaks and further damage to your home. These leaks often cause huge holes in ceiling of your home leading to much larger expenses in the long run.
- Sunlight or Moisture
- If you have an attic and you can see sunlight coming through the ceiling roof boards it means there is a weakness in your roof and that needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. Another indicator that your roof is failing is if there is any moisture on the ceiling or coming through. This is indicated through moist insulation and water marks on the ceiling.
- Mold or Moss Growth
- If you notice your roof is growing moss or mold that is the perfect indicator that you are in need of a roofing contractor sooner rather then later. These conditions compromise the integrity of your roof, and should be repaired as soon as possible. They allow moisture to sit on your roof further deteriorating your roof, and causing complications.
- Your neighbors roofs
- Do you live in a neighborhood? Are most of your neighbors replacing their roofs? That is a good indication you should also be calling your roofing contractor like American Craftsmen Roofing 215-795-0890. Typically, homes built in the same time period and encountering the same weather conditions will need to be replaced within the same time frame.
We accept all major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card.